Deepsea New Model 2022 Oyster, 44 mm, Oystersteel M136660-0003 | W12442
THE OYSTER PERPETUAL ROLEX DEEPSEA IN OYSTERSTEEL WITH A CERACHROM BEZEL INSERT IN BLACK CERAMIC AND AN OYSTER BRACELET.
It features a D-blue dial and large luminescent hour markers. Waterproof to a depth of 3,900 metres (12,800 feet) with a unidirectional 60-minute rotatable bezel, the Rolex Deepsea is amongst the ultra-resistant divers’ watches engineered by Rolex for deep-sea exploration.
HONOURING A HISTORIC DIVE
Commemorating James Cameron’s historic solo dive.
From brilliant blue to bottomless black, its two-color gradient dial celebrates one man’s journey to the deepest place on earth: the bottom of the Mariana Trench.
CERAMIC BEZEL AND LUMINESCENT DISPLAY
LEGENDARY DIVERS’ WATCH
The 60-minute graduated, unidirectional rotatable bezel of the Rolex Deepsea enables divers to precisely and safely monitor their dive and decompression times. It is equipped with a patented black Cerachrom bezel insert manufactured by Rolex in a virtually scratchproof ceramic whose colour is unaffected by ultraviolet rays. The graduation is coated via PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) with a thin layer of platinum. The sleek black dial features large Chromalight hour markers and hands, filled with luminescent material that emits a long-lasting blue glow for excellent legibility in dark conditions.
HIGHLY RESISTANT TO CORROSION
Rolex uses Oystersteel for its steel watch cases. Specially developed by the brand, Oystersteel belongs to the 904L steel family, alloys most commonly used in high-technology and in the aerospace and chemical industries, where maximum resistance to corrosion is essential. Oystersteel is extremely resistant, offers an exceptional finish once polished and maintains its beauty even in the harshest environments.
THE OYSTER BRACELET
ALCHEMY OF FORM AND FUNCTION
The Oyster bracelet is a perfect alchemy of form and function, aesthetics and technology, designed to be both robust and comfortable. It is equipped with an Oysterclasp and the Easylink comfort extension link, also exclusive to Rolex. This ingenious system allows the wearer to increase the bracelet length by approximately 5 mm, providing additional comfort in any circumstance.
- MODEL CASE
- Oyster, 44 mm, Oystersteel
- OYSTER ARCHITECTURE
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown. Rolex Ringlock System case architecture with Helium escape valve
- 44 mm
- Unidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated, scratch-resistant Cerachrom insert in ceramic, numerals and graduations coated in platinum
- WINDING CROWN
- Screw-down, Triplock triple waterproofness system
- Domed, 5.5 mm-thick scratch-resistant sapphire
- WATER RESISTANCE
- Waterproof to 3,900 metres / 12,800 feet, helium escape valve
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- 3235, Manufacture Rolex
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands. Instantaneous date with rapid setting. Stop-seconds for precise time setting
- Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- POWER RESERVE
- Approximately 70 hours
- Oyster, flat three-piece links
- BRACELET MATERIAL
- Folding Oysterlock safety clasp with Rolex Glidelock extension system
- Highly legible Chromalight display with long-lasting blue luminescence
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)